[bt-devel] Re: Problem with keys

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:19:55 +0100

Am Mon, 07 Feb 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Torsen,
> 	Did you see how we handle this in the WIN32 frontend?
>
> We currently grab the size of the listbox and determine the number of
> entries it can hold, then display that number of entries in the
> listbox.  We have a textbox above the listbox and if the user types in
> the textbox, as they type the listbox is repopulated allowing
> incremental searching.  We merely set the lexicon key to the string that
> is typed in the box, key -= (listbox.size / 2) - 1 and populate the
> listbox with a for (int i = 0; i < listbox.size i++)

That is another solution and would include mine as well. For when a user
presses 'B' than it would probably show all keys from 'B' till the box is
filled, right? That sounds like a good solution.

Troy, is it a difference if keys are given to a module in lower or upper case?
I noticed some differences. For some modules (I think it was Smiths) The module
didn't find a key, it always showed the " " empty key content.

--

TUhlmann@debis.com