[bt-devel] Problems with backend

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:31:39 +0000

Hi!

No, KDevelop doesn't produce this damaged Makefile.am.

But some time ago I found out that this is caused by changing the part in the
project file which shows KDevelop the executable.

Ahm, doesn't KDevelop produce a damaged
bibletime/backend/sword/filters/Makefile.am??

I have to delete everytime the qutomoc line after a make -f Makefile.dist.

--Joachim