[bt-devel] Problems with backend

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:24:57 +0000

Hi!

Torsten, the keys change in lookupText().

I put two debugs in lookupText() and you'll see that the keys change from one
line to the other one.

Lookup for output like "Key before ..." and "Key after", these are the debugs.

The see the debug output open a bible presenter and type something in the
editline.

--Joachim