[bt-devel] Optionsdialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:21:37 GMT

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> Darwin, you said some time ago you want to work on the optionsdialog. Is
> your system running now ?
>
> If you like it, yould you start implementing general options
> (startuplogo and "Tip of the day") and a dialog to manage the
> foreign fonts?

I am indeed ready to start seriously doing stuff.

My assumption is that the mechanism for storing the options will be the
same as with Version 0.2x unless there is a better suggestion.

I will prepare your priority items first, and then I figure on implementing
the other options, taking time to deal with other priorities as they arise.

Who should I send my changes to when I have something ready, as I assume I
won't get CVS commit capability initially, since it is the model for most
open source projects to limit commit capability to proven core developers.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Evolution is a hoax!