[bt-devel] SWORD ISO CDROM IMAGE

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 15:35:14 GMT

Torsten Uhlmann writes:

> Yes I would like to test the installation process. If Troy could create
> say a 10-20MB ISO which tests the programs and a few texts I think there
> is no problem in downloading. But if you want to send us a CD I would
> very much appreciate it. I think Joachim and me and maybe others can
> work together and duplicate them as need is.

An update... I will be burning a CD for you this weekend.  My son's
computer has the burner, and he needs to clear enough space for the ISO
image, but then it should be easy.  I expect to send the CD by Monday from
California (Pacific coast of the US) by Priority Mail.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Creation is more scientifically valid than evolution!