[bt-devel] SWORD ISO CDROM IMAGE

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:18:01 -0700

The CD is free.  If you want me to create and mail you one, I ask for
you to cover my costs (1.50 + packaging + postage), usually around
$5.00-$7.00 total.  The cost is to cover my expenses, NOT the price of
the CD.  Please duplicate them and give them away to everyone you know!
(and those you don't :) ).  Actually, I would mail you all CDs free, but
do not have the funds to do this for the general public :)  But I would
take too long to get around to burning and mailing them.  Ask anyone! :)

	-Troy.