[bt-devel] Combobox in CBiblePresenter

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
01 Feb 2000 19:01:37 +0100

I added ckeychain.[h|cpp] to the backend dir.

There is a function ListCKeyChain *getKeyChain() in CModuleInfo which
will give you a QList<CKeyChain> of available keys. Each entry holds the
key (Genesis, etc) and the max. number of chapters. maxVerses is not
filled since that would mean a deeper structure and I want to hear if
you need it really.

I've implemented that the toolbar combo for books gets filled and the
chapter one is filled with the maxChapter from the first book. This
_must_ be refilled whenever the selection of the book changes.

Well, you get the idea if you look into the code.

Next time I will fill the displayOption function in CBackEnd.

Is it convinient for you (Joachim) that I implement a function in
CModuleInfo that gives back a pointer to the CBackEnd object or do you
have it anyway?

Till next time...

--

best regards,