[bt-devel] Development

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:55:20 +0100

Hey!

This is great!
At the moment I know that you can use the following things on www.bibletime.de

	-Perl CGI's
	-SSI (Server Side Includes)

I can only program a little bit Perl, C++ is the language I normaly use.

Now some things I think which would be cool to have (only ideas :)
	-Use a non-frame system (the menu is integrated on the pages)
	-More use of CSS for better layout
	-Maybe JavaScript
	-The site should be organized in a better way
	-Structure so easy that I'm still able to announce things :)
	-Should load fast
	-Easy to browse
These are only some quick ideas so choose the good ones.

I'm very glad for your help!

At the moment I use Quanta for the HTML maintainance and upload the sites
using FTP.

--Joachim