[bt-devel] Development

Thomas J. Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:01:52 +0000

Joachim,

I've been busy lately with starting my new job in Texas, but I think I might
have some time on the weekends to help out with Web page maintanence.

I don't know much about PHP, but if you could give me some idea of what you'd
like to do with the web site, I'd be glad to help.  (In fact, web design is a
large part of what I've been doing at work).

Thanks for all your hard work.

Tom