[bt-devel] Translation

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:35:46 +0000

Hi!

> Good day
>
> Could anyone tell me what is involved with helping to
> translate the program, etc to Afrikaans?
> (Afrikaans is spoken is in South Africa, and mainly
> related to Dutch, but mixed with words from some
> other languages :)

If you want to translate BibleTime and maybe it's documentation please ask us!
Ask for the things you want to translate and we'll send you the files you
need.
Things which can be translated:
	-BibleTime 0.3
	-BibleTime 1.0 (later)
	-The handbook of BibleTime 0.3
	-The helpdialog files of BibleTime 0.3 / 1.0

I hav _not_ listed BibleTime 0.25 for translation because we want to close
the development of  BibleTime for KDE1. Do you agree?

Are you familair with CVS or do you want to learn it? It's better to use CVS
for the translations due to changes in messages from time to time.

> I also have the Afrikaans Bible available. I just don't
> know about the copyright on distribution.
>
> God bless you,
> nathan
> http://www.nathan.co.za

Thank you _very_ much for your offer to help us! We need such peoples!
--Joachim