[bt-devel] Tiled windows

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:01:59 +0100

I have a problem with the current cvs. I don't know if it's something
to do with my system or bibletime.
Basically, the module windows don't tile. The first one comes up
bigger than full window size and the rest appear behind and below
the first one. Changing window with the window menu doesn't bring
it forward and stays focused on the first window.
I'm using the latest kde beta debian packages on Debian potato. (I've
got the same problem using 1.92 built from source)

Regards,
Daniel

P.S. I have a cd burner so I can do a few cd's, as soon as I get it
working under linux, if it would help. I'm in the UK.