[bt-devel] search

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:52:44 +0000

Hi!

> > Do you mean the po stuff or other things? If ther things please post the
> > error messages!
>
> Yes, a missing directory (sk) ant sometines another message I don't
> remember now.

Oh! I'll commit this directory! Sorry!

> I worked on the searchdialog. Please look at it and comment. Joachim,
> please change the layout to make it good looking.

I fixed some bugs (e.g. order of inserted items, clearing list after chaning
modules, icons).
Is the layout correct now?

> If you like it this way, please remove csearchdialogresultviewitem.h|cpp
> from the project. they are no longer needed.

Removed. I like it.

Thank you Martin for your ecellent work on threading and the searchdilaog! BT
is now much more usable while searching ;-)

I was thinking about it, shouldn't we put the threading code in CModuleSearch
(IMHO more OOP and C++ like), what do you mean ? Or is it not possible ?
--Joachim