[bt-devel] The SWORD Cd in europe!

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:18:06 +0000

Hi Martin!

Glad to have you again on the list!

> thank you very much for the CD.

Please :-)

> I am working on threaded searching. Could you please add "-lpthread" to the
> project's linker flags? I can't because my kdevelop (2.0pre) is not
> working. Thank you and God bless you!

Please do not use KDevelop 2.0pre, it's alpha software. I use 1.2 CVS and
this is really stable and useful.
Martin, we do now required latest qt snapshot (ot CVSUP module qt-copy). The
new Qt does now support threads, do you already looked at it?

I had to change the pointer to memberfunction part it csearchdialog.cpp, I
hope it works for you.
--Joachim