[bt-devel] bibletime cvs compile failed

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:47:03 +0000

Hey, very good work.

I'm wondering how to produces these good RPMs (included sword.conf etc.).

I can only do rpm -ba bibletime.spec, what do you do ?
Might be useful to produce a really good statically linked (my version on bibletime.de (included SWORD,KDE and QT)) BibleTime
with scripts to install it and set up KDE and QT environment.

is it possible?

Thanks for all you work, Brook!
--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/