[bt-devel] another dumb question

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:44:40 +0200

Joachim,

Thank you for your quick response. I would have been glad if it were that easy.
It was even easier - the toplevel make from /cvs/kde2/kdelibs does not install
the icons. That has to be done explicitly from /pics/.

A question:  It is not possible to modify the bibletime.kdevprj via kdev setup
concerning the compiling process. If i do that, kdev will create new Makefiles
that contain a wrong kde2 directory (at least for me). I have to use the "build"
script, which sets compiler options that make debugging almost impossible
(debuglevel 1). Why is this so?
And why are you using a wrapper script for the executable which is located in
.libs?

thank you for your patience with me

Martin

Am Mit, 19 Apr 2000 schrieben Sie: