[bt-devel] bibletime 2.4

webmedic bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:09:48 -0700

After trying to compile bibletime 0.24 this is what happened.
bibletime 0.24 is missing the bibletime.kdelink
also I got it to compile statically against the current sword cvs but 1.5.0
doesn't compile on my system. One last thing is that although it compiled
statically I'm not sure everything is included as mine is smaller than the one
on bibletime.de.

this is the line I use to compile.

%build
LDFLAGS="-static" ./configure --prefix=%{prefix} --with-install-root=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT

make -j 2 RPM_OPT_FLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS"

am I missing anything.

One last thing although it compiles I get warnings. The main one I always get
is about sapphire. So this build will not be able to use the encrypted texts.

He must increase but I must decrease

		Brook Humphrey
		Webmaster: Thelinuxstop.com
		Webmaster: Webmedic.net