[bd-users] Book, chapter and Psalm heading missing

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:47:34 MST 2014

Hi,

I work on FreJND (French Darby Bible module). The problem is that
BibleDesktop does not show headings, they are all missing.
FreJND is written using OSIS markup, you can get the OSIS file at
http://koocotte.org/darby/darby.osis.zip.
There are book, chapter and Psalm headings but I can't access them using
BibleDesktop (contrary to BibleTime or Xiphos).

An old version of the module is available in the CrossWire Beta
repository, or a new version can be downloaded at
http://upload.legtux.org/get.php?id=5955469201
Did I miss something? Is it a problem with JSword or BibleDesktop?

--yvand