[bd-users] No more support for paragraphs

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:35:44 MST 2014

Hi,

I work on FreJND (French Darby) module and I got troubles with paragraph
breaks in BibleDesktop.

An old version of the module is available in the CrossWire Beta
repository. With this version paragraph breaks seem to work properly.
But with a new version there are no paragraph breaks.

You can get the OSIS file at http://koocotte.org/darby/darby.osis.zip
whereas a zipped version of the last version of the module at
http://upload.legtux.org/get.php?id=5955469201

I searched the origin of the problem, it seems osis2mod changed
paragraph markups.

Indeed with the old module I got with `diatheke -b FreJND -k 2Sam 2:4`:
> II Samuel 2:4: Et les hommes de Juda vinrent et oignirent là David
> pour roi sur la maison de Juda.  <lb type="x-end-paragraph"/> <lb
> type="x-begin-paragraph"/> Et on rapporta à David, disant : Ce sont
> les hommes de Jabès de Galaad qui ont enterré Saül.
and with the new one:
> II Samuel 2:4: Et les hommes de Juda vinrent et oignirent là David
> pour roi sur la maison de Juda.  <div eID="gen1906" type="x-p"/> <div
> sID="gen1907" type="x-p"/> Et on rapporta à David, disant : Ce sont
> les hommes de Jabès de Galaad qui ont enterré Saül.

Can you please correct this incorrect behaviour?
Is there here the right place to report bugs?

--yvand