[bd-users] Bible Desktop and dark themed Windows

Tomas Valusek tvalusek at seznam.cz
Sat Mar 21 02:13:25 MST 2009

Hello,

I downloaded Bible Desktop, some bibles and wanted to try it. I'm using
a system color theme based on "High contrast - black" preset supplied
with WinXP - included in attachement. As shown on a screenshot, the only
thing visible in the bible text pane are verse numbers. Text has its
color set to black, while background is left to default - in my case,
black, which produces very high contrast indeed.

I also wanted to enlarge font used in bible text window, but can't find
appropriate otpion to do so. General font properties influence many
things but bible text.

This software looks really great, but currenlty it's unusable for me.

Tomas Valusek