[bd-users] Unable to enable search

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Mar 21 12:42:11 MST 2009

On Mar 18, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Kimmo Sundqvist wrote:

> Hello
>
> Using version 1.6 in a new Macbook with Mac OS Leopard. I am unable
> to enable search with the FinPR translation. With FinPR92 it is
> possible, and works as expected.
>
> Clicking the Enable search button causes the machine to display the
> progress bar, wait for a couple of seconds and then give up. The
> progress bar disappears and the Enable search button reappears.
> Clicking it again flashed the progress bar, which now disappears
> immediately.
>
> What should I do?

Kimmo,
Thank you for your report. I have fixed the problem. It should show up
in the nightly build within the next few days. When it does, you can
get it from:
www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/download.html
Right now the nightly build is broken. I'll announce on bibledesktop-
users when it is back up. We recently upgraded the server and haven't
gotten the nightly build working.

Or you can wait until the next minor release, which will probably be
in the next few weeks.

In Christ,
	DM Smith