[bd-users] Nightly Build

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 22 08:29:56 MST 2009

We've been having a problem with the nightly build and I thought I'd
give an update.

Since late December, the nightly build has not been running. This has
not been a big deal, until now, because we've not had bug reports to
fix. Lately, we've had a couple of bug reports that we've fixed and
have a couple of more that we are fixing.

Right now, the nightly build is working for MacOS and Linux, but not
for Windows. I'll report back when we get it working for Windows, too.

If you have not been having problems with the display or indexing of
modules, then you don't need the nightly build. But, if you have, then
please try the nightly build. While we try to have each nightly build
be stable, it might not work as well as the stable release. I hope it
works better.

The display and indexing problem with Darby and FinPR have been fixed,
along with some of the modules that are in beta testing.

In Christ's Service,
	DM