[bd-users] Search broken in v1.6

Jason Nah jason.nah at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 00:10:20 MST 2008

DM,
Awesome... thanks again... no embarrassment. The work you guys do is
awesome... I'm just happy to be able to use it... perhaps you should include
a version number on the indexes created, and have the application recreate
indexes when the version doesn't match.

Also, the commentary display on the right hand side seems to be different
now as well. The Barnes' NT notes now doesn't seem to format the content
within the window... hence you get a lot of horizontal AND vertical
scrolling. Is there something that I can do to fix this too?

In Christ,
Jason

Cheers,
Jason