[bd-users] Search broken in v1.6

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Sep 13 23:05:50 MST 2008

You would normally have to build a search index first.  This is done by pressing the button "enable search" for each module. Building a seaqrch index takes on an old computer a couple of minutes, on a new computer a couple of seconds and needs to be done only once.

If you have search indeces from an old installation of BibleDesktop you should delete them + re-index as the format has changed.

HTH

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx