[bd-users] BD - Not Finding Files on 2nd Opening

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jun 24 12:29:47 MST 2008

Hi Daniel,

The 1.07 is the released version, while the nightly build has all the
newest features (but also intermittent problems). The jump between 1.07
and 1.08 is quite significant I think, though a fair amount of the
changes might be irrelevant to you (translations, RtoL enhancements,
improvements to parallel bibles)

Right now I found another problem with the latest nightly built which
possibly is caused by some changes instated on the 18th June.

Maybe you would want to have a look at the 1.07 version if it works for
you + is good enough, alternatively could you maybe testdrive the
nightly build archive and tell us when/with which build your problem
appears to have started?

www.crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/jsword/nightly

The earliest present is the one from the 18th, just before the commit
which appears to cause difficulties for me.

All information is useful. Another interesting point would be if you
could run the programme from a terminal screen and copy us into the
output - not sure how to do this on a Mac.

Yours in Him

Peter