[bd-users] Tools to create modules?

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Oct 26 14:34:38 MST 2007

On the other hand some stuff is fairly easily automated.

I have produced three Bible modules with teh help of a script in teh
sord archives. I had USFM encoded text (Paratext files) and had to clean
them up a bit, but that was that.

So it will depend strongly on what you have and what you want to achieve,

Peter