[bd-users] Bible Desktop questions

Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:15:48 MST 2007

Hello, I'm wondering if I can ask a few questions about Bible Desktop.

1.  Is development ongoing?  I notice the note that "personal notes" is
not currently working.  Is this being fixed?

2.  When I display Strong's numbers and morphological tags, I don't get
anything when clicking on the morph. tags.  Strongs works pretty well --
most of the time -- but the other doesn't seem to work at all.

3.  Is there a way to add my own files to Bible Desktop?  Not Bible files,
but books, like the Sword books I've imported.

Thanks for any help you can be.

--
Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle at gmail.com