[bd-users] Need some Help

Chad chadfluegge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 21:04:25 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm a new user of Bible Desktop. After trying Bibletime, Gnomesword and
Bible Desktop, I have to say that I prefer Bible Desktop to the other
three.

My problem is that I accidentally deleted the crosswire.org source out
my sources list. I would like to put it back in there, even though I've
already manually downloaded and installed everything.

The other thing is that every time I click on Tools/Options... the
program exits on me. Any ideas why? I'm running Bible Desktop on Ubuntu
6.06

Thanks,
Chad