[bd-users] Broken link, and the font choice is too limited!

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 04:56:14 MST 2006

David,

Many thanks for your kind words and your report.

I'll see to fixing the download problem asap and the font problem in
the next point release, which should be by the end of the month. I
think I'll make the maximum size configurable.

I've noticed that laptops are getting resolutions that are much
higher than 100 pixels per inch, but did not consider what that means
in terms of readability in BibleDesktop.

In His Service,
	DM Smith