[xiphos-devel] 4.2.0 tagged and pushed

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Sat May 2 14:00:58 MST 2020

Sorry, didn't mean to yell ;-)

I would probably still go ahead an upload the source build to the tag.
All the other release artifacts are candy but that one deserves to be
posted for posterity if nothing else. Distros that don't have build
problems can go ahead and build it (note that they cannot from the
automatic git archive of the tag any more, although a work around
would be to clone the repo at the tag).