[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.1 released

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jun 22 17:18:17 EDT 2019

Well, SWORD, has a complex set of tests it does on unit to find modules. The best answer to your question is to run from the source sword/tests/mgrtest. It will print out the progression of tests it does to find modules.

I think most frontends on Linux usually do install to ~/.sword but the devs here on those frontends can answer for sure. The idea is that an admin can install system-wide modules and also individual users can augment the system module library with modules installed to their home folder.