[sword-devel] Afrikaans [was: Translators Needed, Any Language]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jun 12 03:16:42 EDT 2019

Johan,

Certainly!  I would love to add an Afrikaans translation.  Thank you for
considering.

The short files to be translated follow:

https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/raw/master/i18n-template.conf
(entire file)

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/locales.d/fr-utf8.conf
(PLEASE NOTE: in this last file, only the [Pref Abbrevs] section for
Bible book abbreviations is needed.  Please do not spend time
translating this entire file.  We have this file already translated for
most languages, only the [Pref Abbrevs] section is new, which adds the
preferred Bible book abbreviations to each language.  This is the only
section we need)

Troy