[bt-devel] Bibletime main scripture window not updating after upgrade to Debian Buster

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Sun Aug 18 18:53:40 MST 2019

Hello, all.  I've just upgraded from Debian Stretch (9) to Buster (10)
and have rebooted.  I'm running Bibletime from the repository with
version 2.11.2, SWORD 1.8.1, QT 5.11.3.

I haven't yet isolated the exact sequence but the main scripture window
frequently stops updating.  If I change the verse by either typing it
or using the chapter or verse arrows, I can see the synchronized other
works changing but the main window does not.  Even if I click on the
individual verses in the Bible window, I see the synchronized works
change after a moment but the Bible window does not.

I also noticed that when arrowing through the verse chapters, the main
windows displays verse 0 and shows the last verse of the previous
chapter.  So, for example, if I am in Ps 2:7 and click the up arrow to
go to Psalm 1, it shows Psalm 1:0 and the last verse of Job (when the
Bible window is not frozen!).

Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III