[bt-devel] bibletime.desktop

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:02:46 MST 2018

Fedora packaging is reporting two warnings with our desktop file. The first
is relating to our Categories. It suggests enhancing them with the
following message: "hint: value item "Dictionary" in key "Categories" in
group "Desktop Entry" can be extended with another category among the
following categories: Office, or TextTools"

Obvious that's not necessary, but it's something we might consider. The
other item is more correct. It observes that we list "bibletime" as the
name of our icon file, but no image file named "bibletime" is present in
the installed source. Rather we install bibletime.{svg,png} both to the
icon folder, which I presume is what we're wanting to state. I'm not sure
which of these we would prefer, but we should probably fix the file to
properly identify the icon to use.

--Greg