[bt-devel] Bibletime Mini

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Feb 4 10:41:20 MST 2014

First of all many thanks for this marvellous little programme.

I am using it now for several days and like it a lot.

I encountered one problem - occasionally and without being so far able
to pin down why or how it seems to crash. Once it done this the screen
is blank and restarting it will simply lead to the same blank screen
until I either switch the phone off and on again or wait very long.

I am using a HTC One V, on Adroid 4.

Not sure how to debug this further, but would be happy to help.

Yours

Peter