[bt-devel] New passage selector proposal

Patrick Zimmermann patrick at zakweb.de
Wed Apr 18 15:14:04 MST 2012

Hello,

since IRC doesn't seem to be a good place for feature proposal and feedback, I
repost this as an email. This should give everyone more time to respond.

I made up a new GUI for selecting passages and doing searches in BT. I would
like your opinion on this before starting with the implementation to prevent
extra work.

The basic idea behind all this is to provide a quicker workflow for accessing
bible passages. Passages of which I may or may not know the exact verse, i.e.
I have to search.

http://devel.bibletime.info/images/0/09/SelectorProposal.png

Any feedback is very welcome.

Greetings,