[bt-devel] Backend Proposal

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Sun Jun 26 08:30:43 MST 2011

Ok, I tried to compile and run your code after you merged master. It
compiles well. I noticed that btconfig.cpp there are two places where
deprecated Sword code is used: "list.GetElement" should be replaced with
"list.getElement".

You also noted that it crashes when you try to run it, just as you
documented in the commit message. This is because of endless recursion
in the following 6 functions:

  QDataStream &operator<<(QDataStream &out, const
Search::BtSearchOptionsArea::SearchType &searchType);
  QDataStream &operator>>(QDataStream &in,
Search::BtSearchOptionsArea::SearchType &searchType);
  QDataStream &operator<<(QDataStream &out, const alignmentMode &x);
  QDataStream &operator>>(QDataStream &in, alignmentMode &x);
  QDataStream &operator<<(QDataStream &out, const
BTModuleTreeItem::Grouping &x);
  QDataStream &operator>>(QDataStream &in, BTModuleTreeItem::Grouping &x);

I might continue verifying your code in the next two days if I get the
time. I hope you can get it to run more-or-less. :)

Blessings!
Jaak