[bt-devel] Junior Jobs?

Fri Jun 24 12:33:55 MST 2011

On Wednesday, June 22, 2011 05:54:44 PM Laurent Valentin Jospin wrote:
> Templates
>

>    - *Make the existing CSS files in
> /src/display-templates/<http://gitorious.org/bibletime/bibletime/trees/maste
> r/src/display-templates> pretty
>       by reformatting, optimizing and
> validating<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/> the
>       CSS structure and adding comments. Please try not to change the
> appearance
>       of existing templates.*

As the off and on unofficial pumpkin-holder for templates, what I would suggest
is we create some CSS code style rules like what we have for source code and
then create a baseline that uses those guidelines all features but nothing
extra or fancy per-se so that it can be used as a template for starting new
templates. Then we can make the existing ones conform to that without changing
their appearance (though IMO as the creator of the high contrast template, it
needs a serious re-factor and do over since the color scheme it was based on
no longer exists, but that's another discussion for another thread).

Now not being familiar with git based work flows, would that require a
published clone with merge requests, etc or would it be appropriate for this
to go straight to master?