[bt-devel] Junior Jobs?

Laurent Valentin Jospin laurent.valentin.jospin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:54:44 MST 2011

I saw in the junior Jobs page <http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Junior_Jobs>
:

*Templates*

   - *Make the existing CSS files in
/src/display-templates/<http://gitorious.org/bibletime/bibletime/trees/master/src/display-templates>
pretty
      by reformatting, optimizing and
validating<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/> the
      CSS structure and adding comments. Please try not to change the
appearance
      of existing templates.*

Did that always need to be done ? If this task need to be performed, I can
do it.
I can program in C++ (with QT), C (with SDL), Java (with awt), PHP/mysql,
Javascript, css and HTML. If there is an easy or medium job in those
langages, I can do it!

I've two more small questions:

   - I haven't found the page to create an account on the BibleTime Wiki.
   Where is it ?

   - What should I do with my sourceforge account? The BibleTime's site said
   we need one but I can't see why.

2011/6/22 Sharon Rutherford <grandnana1015 at gmail.com>

> Thank you very much. I love Bible times. May God continue His work through
> you.
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Raoul Snyman
> <raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za> wrote:
> > Hi Sharon,
> >
> > On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:21:45 -0500, Sharon Rutherford wrote:
> >> quit wasting my time with your jibberish about bible times most of us
> >> just want to read the bible , do research, and devotions. we are not
> >> geeks for web makings.
> >
> > This is the software development mailing list for a Bible application
> > called BibleTime. I'm not sure how you got onto this list, but this was
> > evidently a mistake. Please unsubscribe from this mailing list by sending
> > an e-mail with the subject "unsubscribe" to
> bt-devel-request at crosswire.org
> > to stop receiving these developer-orientated e-mails.
> >
> > God bless,
> >
> > --
> > Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
> > Saturn Laboratories
> > m: 082 550 3754
> > e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
> > w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
> > b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za

Si vous voulez m'envoyer un SMS dites vous qu'un mail est gratuit, si vous
voulez me téléphoner donnez moi rendez-vous et au causes face à face. Si
vous voulez vraiment mon numéro de natel rappelez moi