[bt-devel] Notice on future QtWebKit releases

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Mar 3 10:09:08 MST 2010

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Peter Tawdross wrote:

> I would like to join the development team of BibleTime, Can anyone give me a
> tast to do?

Hi, I'm Eeli, who has been here since 2007 and is responsible for large
part of the KDE4/Qt4 porting work, parts of UI, enhancements for
backend etc. etc. At the moment I have been more silent.

Have you already read the Refactoring and Programming pages in our
developer wiki? http://devel.bibletime.info

In the refactoring/features page you can see some ideas which may need
actualizing. Keep on eye on the bug and wishlist databases in our sf.net
page - there's always something to do. One good way to find a task is to
use BibleTime, find a place where *you* would like to see it enchanced
and then discuss about it with others. It can be a new feature or very
small enchancement in usability. We don't accept everything, but ideas
are appreciated.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland