[bt-devel] refactoring::namespace

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 12:38:04 MST 2010

On 07/10/2010 06:06 AM, Olaf Radicke wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have try BibleTime move in ../gui/ but i don't understand the make file.
> So i think, it is a little magic??
>
> Olaf Radicke

Hi Olaf,

I am not sure if you have a specific question about the make files. On
thing I will point out is the SOURCE_GROUP statement. It only has
meaning for compiling with Visual Studio on Windows. In Visual Studio
the files are organized into folders that don't necessarily have any
relationship to the directories that the files are in. The SOURCE_GROUP
statement is used in our make scripts to automatically create these
folders and to organize them in the same way that our directories are
organized.

I hope this helps.

I have been quite busy due to work lately so I have not been doing very
much with BibleTime recently, but I should have more time in a few
weeks. I am a software developer working for Agilent Technologies in
Santa Rosa, California, USA.

Gary Holmlund