[bt-devel] Reminder of upcoming Bug-a-thon

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Apr 7 12:55:18 MST 2010

Hi Thomas,

thanks for organizing this. I will not be available as I will be on an plane
to Mexico. :D All the best for your meeting!

Another problem that I have is that I will not have a development system while
I am in Mexico. So either somebody else makes the beta, rc and final releases,
or we delay it for 3 weeks (I can hear Eeli and Jaak rejoicing). That would
mean beta release on 28th of April. Opinions?

Best regards, mg

--

Bauplan des Lebens - längst im Gen entdeckt!
Die Wissenschaft ist stolz: Sie hat's gecheckt.

Wolf Rahn