[bt-devel] Windows Version Working Well

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:15:28 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Oct 2009, Novák Géza wrote:
>
>> But a question: where is the updated windows version? ;)
>>

> It's linked from the devel.bibletime.info "building on Windows" page.
> The version number has remained the same for several releases, which is
> the problem we just discussed. Maybe Gary will change it for the next
> package.
>
>   Yours,
> 	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland
> 	e-mail: eekaikko at mailx.studentx.oulux.fix (with no x)

I have changed the version number to follow our new version numbering.
Each new build I upload will have a different version number. See this
for details.

http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Building_on_Windows#Prebuilt_packages

I don't know if I should send bt-devel email each time I upload a verion?

Gary