[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-651076 ] Parallel Lexicons freeze bt in 1.3beta2

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:25 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #651076, was opened at 2002-12-09 21:37
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=651076&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When you try to setup parallel lexicons (BDB, and
StrongsHebrew for example) bt 1.3beta2 locks up and
must be killed manually (killall bibletime or xkill) and
restarted.

Comment By: Joachim Ansorg (joachim)