[bt-devel] Windows version needs sword patch

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:16:38 MST 2009

I had mentioned earlier that there was still a crash when using the
Personal Commentary. I have found the problem and have a fix for it.
Basically the Sword library was trying to read from a non-existent
library the first time you try to put text into a Personal Commentary.
This does not crash on linux or on Xiphos with the compiler they use,
but it does crash with the Visual Studio libraries.

I plan to submit a patch to the sword project. I think the patch should
also be checked in under cmake/platforms/windows.

I would like to get this done tonight (my time) but it is possible I
won't have enough time tonight.

Any other thoughts on this process?

Gary