[bt-devel] Minimum screen resolution for BibleTime?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Mar 31 14:41:39 MST 2009

Jonathan Marsden wrote:
> I was doing some testing of BibleTime 2.0.alpha3 in virtual machines
> with 800x600 "virtual screens" earlier.  I noticed that the Bookshelf
> Manager window is too tall to be fully visible on an 800x600 screen in
> Ubuntu Intrepid and Ubuntu Jaunty.  The lower part of the screen (which
> includes a Close button) is off-screen.

I did two things. First, I changed the explanation label. It has now
small font and the first line continues after the label heading and
" - ". I want to hear feedback from several developers/users - does it
look better or worse? As a side note, I also changed the frame style.
The old black line was very ugly.

Second, I made the install source area smaller by default. The whole
dialog should now fit under 480pix vertically.

--Eeli Kaikkonen