[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7rc1 released - PLEASE TEST - 1.7 final scheduled very soon

Wed Feb 11 09:28:10 MST 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 03:04:35 pm Martin Gruner wrote:
> @Eeli: Do you see a chance to change the download sequence to start
with
> the first in the list? The current situation may be confusing to users,
> because they may not notice progress if it is in a hidden area. Does this
> require much work?

Sorry, orignally sent this from the wrong address

If it isn't workable to change the download sequence, you should be able to
sort by progress which I was about to send an email suggesting. That way,
if
nothing else the user can select how they want the list to be sorted for
display to get the in-progress modules on the top