[bt-devel] problem in bible key chooser

Jaak Ristioja Ristioja at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 08:37:09 MST 2009

Gary Holmlund wrote:
> Jaak Ristioja wrote:
>> Here is version 3 of that patch, which makes sure that the verse is
>> always entirely shown in the line edit.
>>
>> Jaak
>>
> Version 3 does not have the problem I was concerned about. It seems to
> work quite well.
>
> I have one suggestion. With kde the buttons are smaller in height than
> when using gnome. They are almost to short. Since the buttons are not
> limited by fitting in the toolbar, perhaps they could be a little taller.
>
> It would be good to hear comments from Eeli or Martin.
>
> Gary

Regarding their height, I think thats just a matter of changing "const
unsigned int ARROW_HEIGHT = 12;" in
src/frontend/keychooser/versekeychooser/btdropdownchooserbutton.cpp.

In case it works well, I just need a green light from our release
manager to commit it to trunk, or we need to branch. :)

Jaak