[bt-devel] Bible Time Development - Search Dialog

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:09:33 MST 2008

> The completion popup is good. Otherwise the history works still badly.
> Try entering some searches so that there's for example 4 history items.
> Then start entering something which will pop up the completion list.
> Press Esc key. Then press arrow buttons up and down. For me either arrow
> button changes only between two items. And the empty line is still in
> the history list.
>
> But don't put too much work into this. I would very much like to see the
> empty line removed, but otherwise my use case is not very common and the
> fault is a minor one.
>
> --Eeli

I fixed the history arrow button problem. Regarding the empty
line, there will always be one empty line at the top of the history
list representing the blank entry when the search dialog current
text is blank. However, this line was moving down the list and I
fixed that. I believe it is working quite well now.

Gary