[bt-devel] Search Analysis

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Nov 28 15:24:11 MST 2008

Gary Holmlund wrote:
> The Search Analysis feature has been turned back on. This had been
> turned off during the Qt3 to Qt4 port. I had to fix several issues that
> were not done quite right during the port.
>
> This feature is available from a button in the Search dialog. Any
> feedback is welcome.
>
> Gary

Great! It looks good. With quick test I found one bug: the tooltips over
the result graph bars show all 0(0%). I don't remember if the
calculation algorithm is there - if it's disappeared, you have to find
it in 1.6 code.

A minor wishlist item is the initial size of the dialog: it's now
fullscreen. It's easy to resize after opening but it's a bit annoying
because it happens every time. This can be left for later, though. Maybe
nobody ever thinks about it because it's a rarely used feature.

--Eeli Kaikkonen