[bt-devel] Building on OS X

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Nov 26 13:38:01 MST 2008

Hi Greg,

I'm not an expert.
What makes me curious though is that there is no indication as to where the
linker should find the icu libs. There are switches like -licu that tell it to
link to it, but no -L/usr/local/lib/icu or something that indicate where the
icu libs are. Can you tell where they are located and if they might be missing
from the command? You can also try to modify the order of the -l statements
regarding icu, try moving them to the beginning or the end of the -l
statements, just in case the libs are found, but linked in the wrong order.

That's probably all I can try to guess here. :(

mg